CETOP 3, 4/3 Proportional Solenoid Valve with Position Transducer – P4WER 06
The P4WER 06 is a direct acting solenoid valve. It means that it combines the directional control with the velocity control of the consumer.
Moreover, the controlled nominal flow is proportional to the electrical input signal at the coil. So, analogue to his size the coil creates a force and moves the piston against the spring. Then herewith it opens the corresponding cross section diameters are opened which determines the flow rate in dependence of the pressure differential.
- A high flow rate due to optimized casted housing
- A small hysteresis by super finish of moving parts
- A long life cycle times by armature switching under oil
- A minimal wear by hardened and ground valve piston
- A simple exchangeability by international standardized hole pattern to ISO 4401
- Also, the electronic control by PEK-WAR see brochure 5.249.0
- An integrated position transducer