CETOP 5, 4/3 Directional Spool Valve, Direct Acting – 4 WE 10 H
HYDAC 4/3 directional spool valves 4WE 10 H series are directional valves for oil hydraulic systems. It serves to open and close flow paths.
When it has no energy, the hold of the control spool is in the rest position by the return spring. The actuation of the control spool occurs via an oil immersed solenoid. The solenoid pushes the control spool from its rest position to its final position. Therefore, this opens the required flow paths according to the symbol. When the solenoid has no more energy, it pushes the control spool back to the rest position by the return spring. What’s more, a manual override permits the switch of the valve without energizing the solenoid.
- The replacement of the solenoid coils can happen with no possibility of oil leakage
- Interface to DIN 24340 Form A10, ISO 4401
- A direct-acting, solenoid-operated valve NW 10
- It is economical and reliable due to simple design
- Also, an oil-immersed solenoid armature for long life and low noise operation
- And, it is a manual override
|6063153||4WE 10 H S01-12DG /V|
|6063161||4WE 10 H S01-24DG /V|
|3718534||4WE 10 H S01-96DG /V|
|6082310||4WE 10 H S01-205DG /V|