CETOP 3, 4/3 Directional Spool Valve, Direct Acting – 4 WE 6 J
HYDAC 4/3 directional spool valves 4WE 6 J series are directional valves for oil hydraulic systems, which serve to open and close flow paths.
In the de-energised mode, the control spool is held in the rest position by the return spring. The actuation of the control spool occurs via an oil immersed solenoid. The solenoid pushes the control spool from its rest position to its final position. This opens the required flow paths according to the symbol. Therefore, when the solenoid has no more energy, it pushes the control spool back to the rest position by the return spring. So, a manual override permits the switch of the valve without energizing the solenoid.
- Direct-acting, solenoid-operated valve NW 6
- Economical and reliable due to simple design
- Oil- immersed solenoid armature for long life and low noise operation
- Solenoid coils can be replaced with no possibility of oil leakage
- Interface to DIN 24340 Form A6, ISO 4401Manual override
|4188667||4WE 6 J A01-12DG /V|
|4079356||4WE 6 J A01-24DG /V|
|4194169||4WE 6 J A01-96DG /V|
|4194195||4WE 6 J A01-205DG /V|