CETOP 3, 4/2 Directional Spool Valve, Direct Acting – 4 WE 6 M
HYDAC 4/2 directional spool valves in the series 4WE 6 M are directional valves for oil- hydraulic systems, which serve to open and close flow paths.
When it has no energy, the return spring holds the control spool in the rest position. The actuation of the control spool occurs via an oil-immersed solenoid. The solenoid pushes the control spool from its rest position to its final position. This opens the required flow paths according to the symbol.
Therefore, when the solenoid has no more energy, the return spring pushes the control spool back to the rest position. So, a manual override permits the valve to be switched without energizing the solenoid.
- A direct-acting, solenoid-operated valve NW 6
- An economical and reliable due to simple design
- An oil-immersed solenoid armature for long life and low noise operation
- The replacement of the solenoid coils can happen with no possibility of oil leakage
- Also, an interface to DIN 24340 Form A6, ISO 4401
- Finally, the possibility to manually override
|4079358||4WE 6 M A01-24DG /V|
|***||4WE 6 M A01-96DG /V|
|***||4WE 6 M A01-205DG /V|