HSB-Z-030 and 040 with Load-dependent Speed Control
The HSB-Z is a lift lowering manifold with load-dependent speed control.
It is for simple, load-dependent lift-lowering controls. E.g. scissor lifts, small forklifts, and walky stackers.
- A load-dependent lowering of the lifted load via 2/2 solenoid poppet valve, and combination with adjustable needle valve
- A design of the HSB manifolds for the lift-lowering hydraulics according to the complex and varied demands of the lifting technology sector
- The safeguarding of the permitted load by a built-in pressure relief valve
- A built-in check valve which prevents uncontrolled lowering
- It is also possible to do a flange-mounting onto a sub-plate
- The 2/2 solenoid poppet valve includes an emergency lowering cable-pull type manual override (self-resetting). It is optional with plastic knob Part-No. 6019472 for manual operation.