Direct Acting, Double Check Valve – RPDR 06/08/10
The pilot-to-open double check valve RPDR is inline mounted with two opposing, direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valves.
In the normal position, pressure on the closing element onto the valve seat happens, due to the spring and pressure at port C or D, and blocks flow from C to A or from D to B leak free.
If there is a sufficient introduction of high control pressure at port A or B, the control piston moves, lifting the closing element off the valve seat. The valve opens and oil flows from D to B or from C to A.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- The main application are:
- To prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders,
- To isolate sections of the system
- And to control double-acting cylinders
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Consumer holds in position with minimum leakage (A and B must vent to T)