Direct Acting, Poppet Type, SAE-16 Cartridge – RP16A-01
The pilot-to-open check valve RP16A is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve.
There is free flow from port 2 to port 1. In the opposite direction, the pressure of the poppet onto the seat blocks the flow. If a sufficiently high control pressure builds at port 3, it will lift the poppet from the valve seat. Then, oil will flow from 1 to 2. The necessary pilot pressure at port 3 is dependent.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Spring return in the pilot stage for safety valve operation
- Quick response
- Low leakage design
- Optional pilot piston seal