Direct Acting, Single Check Valve – RPER 06
The pilot-to-open check valve RPER is an inline mounted, direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve.
Its function is to hold the consumer in position and the valve is leak-free. The valve allows flow from port A to port C. In the opposite direction, pressure of the ball onto the seat happens, due to the closing spring and the pressure at port C. It will then block flow from C to A. If there is a sufficient introduction of high control pressure at port B or D, the control piston moves. Then, it will lift the ball from the poppet and allow flow from C to A. In this case, the pressurisation of port A (tank) should not happen.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- The main applications are:
- To prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders,
- To isolate sections of the system
- And to control double-acting cylinders
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Consumer holds in position with minimum leakage