Direct Acting, Single Check Valve – RPER 06
The pilot-to-open check valve RPER is an inline mounted, direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve.
Its function is to hold the consumer in position and the valve is leak-free. The valve allows flow from port A to port C. In the opposite direction, pressure of the ball onto the seat happens, due to the closing spring and the pressure at port C, and blocks flow from C to A. If there is a sufficient introduction of high control pressure at port B or D, the control piston moves, lifting the ball from the poppet and allows flow from C to A. In this case port A (tank) must not be pressurized.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- The main application are:
- To prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders,
- To isolate sections of the system
- And to control double-acting cylinders
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Consumer is held in position with minimum leakage