Pilot-to-Open, Poppet Type, Cartridge – ERVE 08021 / 16021 / 20021
The pilot-to-open check valve ERVE 08021 is a direct-acting poppet valve. Its function is to hold the consumer in position leak free (5 drops per minute).
The valve allows flow from port 2 to port 1. In the opposite direction, a pressure of the ball into the seat happens, due to the closing spring and the pressure at port 1. Consequently, it blocks flow from 1 to 2.
If there is a sufficient introduction of high control pressure at port 3, a pressure of the ball happens against the closing spring and oil flows from 1 to 2. In this case, port 2 must not be pressurized. The check valves ERVE 16021 and ERVE 20021 function according to the same principle but with first stage decompression. The first stage only opens when there is a control pressure introduction providing damped relief of the pressurized fluid. A further stroke of the control piston then causes the main stage to open, permitting flow from 1 to 2.
- To prevent creeping of loaded cylinders (under control of spool valves)
- To prevent uncontrolled movement of loaded consumers
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Consumer holds in position leak-free
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
PART NO DESCRIPTION THREAD SIZE
717555 ERVE R1/2-10X 1/2
717556 ERVE R1-10X 1
717557 ERVE R1-1/2-10X 1 1/2