Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – DWM12130Y
The pressure compensator DWM12130Y is a normally open, direct-acting, spring-loaded flow control valve.
Indeed, by maintaining a constant differential between inlet and outlet pressure of an orifice (ports 1 and 3 of the pressure compensator), there is a maintenance of a constant flow rate (independently of the load pressure). As soon as the pressure differential exceeds the value pre-set by the spring force, the control piston reduces an orifice cross-section. Therefore, the utilisation of the pressure compensator can, for example, be for when lowering variable loads at the same velocity. Also, together with a proportional flow control valve, it can serve as a 2-way proportional flow regulator.
Moreover, in a load sensing system in which several consumers are operated, the speed of each individual circuit can be controlled.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Used to control the flow rate of consumers independently of the load pressure
- Versions for two different control pressure differentials and for flow rates up to max. 130 l/min
- Excellent stability throughout pressure and flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Finally, reliable operation due to integral stroke limitation