Direct Acting, Bypass Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – DWM12130Z
The pressure compensator DWM12130Z is a normally closed, direct-acting, spring-loaded flow control valve.
By maintaining a constant differential between inlet and outlet pressure of an orifice (ports 1 and 3 of the pressure compensator), a constant flow rate is maintained (independently of the load pressure). As soon as the pressure differential exceeds the value pre-set by the spring force, the control piston opens an orifice cross-section and diverts the surplus flow which is not required at the consumer, through a third port.
The utilisation of the pressure compensator can, for example, be when raising variable loads at the same velocity. Together with a proportional flow control valve, it can be used as a 3-way proportional flow regulator. Moreover, in load sensing circuits with a fixed displacement pump, if there is no demand from the consumer, the valve allows the oil to flow back to the tank and therefore vents the whole system.
- Used as a load sensing valve to control the flow rate of consumers independently of the pressure
- Versions available for two different control pressure differentials
- Hydro-dynamic damping
- Excellent stability throughout pressure and flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- All surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Reliable operation due to integral stroke limitation
- Finally, internal venting of the load sensing line