Pilot Operated, Spool Type, SAE-8 Cartridge – DR08P-01
The DR08P is a pilot operated, spring-loaded, spool type pressure reducing valve. It maintains a constant outlet pressure at port 1 regardless of pressure variations at the inlet port 2.
If the pressure across port 1 rises and exceeds the pre-set value, the pilot-stage opens and oil flow from behind the main spool to the tank port 3. Therefore, the resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 2 to port 1. This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
If the pressure at port 1 suddenly rises due to external force, the valve is relieved to tank port 3 (maximum pressure relief). Also, any pressure at port 3 is directly additive to the valve pressure setting.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Screen protected metering orifice enhances safety
- Optional spring ranges up to 345 bar
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Quick response
- Compact design