Pilot Operated, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – DRM10130P-01
The pressure reducing valve DRM10130P is a pilot-operated, 3-way spool-type valve.
Indeed, if the pressure across port 1 exceeds the pre-set value, the pilot-stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to the tank port 3. The resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 2 to port 1.
This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again. If the pressure at port 1 suddenly rises due to external force the valve is relieved to tank port 3 (maximum pressure relief). Also, any pressure at port 3 is additive to the pressure setting.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Screen protected metering orifice enhances safety
- Optional spring ranges up to 350 bar