Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge – DB4E-25X
The pressure relief valve DB4E-25X is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve with atmospheric relief. The spring exerts a force on the poppet and presses it on the valve seat. On the opposite side, the system pressure exerts a force on port 1 of the valve.
If the hydraulic pressure is below the preset spring tension, then it closes the valve. When the hydraulic force exceeds the preset spring tension the valve opens and allows flow to the tank via port 2. This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
Moreover, the pressures at port 2 have practically no effect on the opening pressure as ventilation of the valve to atmosphere happens in the spring chamber.
Then, to ensure maintenance of a stable operation, the location of the poppet is safe and in the damping piston which produces a damping force, opposing the direction of movement, and this has a stabilizing effect.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Excellent stability throughout flow range
- Low hysteresis and accurate pressure control
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar
- Pressure-resistant up to 350 bar at port 2