Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge – DB4E
The pressure relief valve DB4E is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve. Its function is to relieve pressure on the system.
The spring exerts a force on the poppet and presses it onto the valve seat. If the hydraulic pressure is below the preset spring tension, the valve is closed. When the hydraulic force exceeds the preset spring tension, the valve opens and allows flow to the tank via port 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Low hysteresis and accurate pressure control
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 630 bar
PART NO DESCRIPTION
716001 DB4E 01X-100 V
716002 DB4E 01X-200 V
716003 DB4E 01X-350 V
716004 DB4E 01X-630 V