Spool Type, Pilot Operated, Metric Cartridge – DB12121PE-01
The DB12121PE is a pilot-operated, spring-loaded spool valve with a pilot drain at port 3.
This means that any pressure at port 2 has no influence on pressure adjustment. Therefore, if the pressure at port 1 exceeds the preset spring tension, the pilot-stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to tank port 3. Then, the resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 1 to port 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground control spool to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar
- Quick response
- Increased operating reliability due to protective strainer
- Low hysteresis and excellent stability throughout the flow range
- Compact design enables space-saving installation in connection housings and control blocks
- Additional tank connection to drain the pilot stage