Spool Type, Pilot Operated, SAE-16 Cartridge – DB16SPF
The pressure relief valve DB16SPF is a pilot operated, spool valve with a remote control option via the additional port 3.
Therefore, if the pressure across port 1 exceeds the pre-set value, the pilot-stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to the tank port 2. Then, the resulting pressure differential allows the main spool to lift against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 1 to port 2. Additionally, the valve may switch the system to unpressurized flow by draining a flow over port 3.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Additional port for remote control option, e.g. in combination with a solenoid valve
- It’s possible to switch the system to unloaded flow
- Quick response
- Good stability across the whole pressure and flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground control piston to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Finally, there are different pressure ranges up to 350 bar available