Pilot Operated, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – DZM12131PE
The pressure sequence valve DZM12131PE is a pilot-operated, spring-loaded spool valve with a pilot drain at port 4. This means that pressures across port 3 have no influence on the pressure setting.
Indeed, if the pressure at port 1 exceeds the preset spring tension, the pilot stage opens and oil flows from behind the main piston to tank port 4. Therefore, the resulting pressure differential causes the main piston to move against the reset spring. This allows oil to flow from port 2 to port 3 or vice versa.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- To connect additional consumers, it’s necessary to reach certain pressures first
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar