Pilot Operated, Spool Type, SAE-08 Cartridge – PDR08P-01
The proportional pressure reducing valve PDR08P is a pilot-operated 3-way spool-type valve, with relief included.
So, if the pressure exceeds the setting defined by the electrical signal, the pilot stage opens. Then, the oil flows from behind the main spool to the tank port 3. The resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring. It also allows oil to flow from port 2 to port 1. This continues until the system pressure is equal to the adjusted tension and the valve goes in control position again.
if the pressure at port 1 suddenly rises due to an external force, it relieves the valve to tank port 3 (maximum pressure relief). Any pressure at port 3 is additive to the valve pressure setting.
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- Also, a low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- A screen protected metering orifice enhances safety