Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – PWK06020V
The PWK06020V is a normally closed, direct-acting, spring-loaded, spool type proportional flow control valve.
It is non-compensated and its function is to smoothly control the flow from port 1 to port 2. Therefore, the energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section and thus, controls the flow.
Moreover, together with a pressure compensator, the proportional flow control valve can serve as a 2-way flow regulator. For example, it will be useful when it requires to lift/lower variable loads at the same velocity.
- A stepless adjustment of the effective oil flow, depending on the coil current.
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Also, a wide variety of connectors available
- Finally, a low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path