Direct Acting, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – PWK12120W
The PWK12120W is a normally closed, direct-acting, proportional flow control valve.
Therefore, it smoothly controls the flow from port 1 to port 2. The energization of the coil reduces or increases an orifice cross-section and thus, controls the flow.
Together with a pressure compensator, it’s possible to use the proportional flow control valve as a proportional 2-way flow regulator. For example, it will be useful when it requires to lift/lower variable loads at the same velocity.
- A stepless adjustment of the effective oil flow, depending on the coil current.
- An excellent stability throughout flow range
- A low hysteresis
- An excellent dynamic performance
- All exposed surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- All valve parts made of high-strength steel with hardened and ground components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- The solenoid seals protect the solenoid system
- A wide variety of connections available
- Also, a low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow-path
- And finally, different flow rate ranges are available