Pilot Operated, Poppet Type, SAE-08 Cartridge – PWS08Z-01
The proportional flow controller PWS08Z is a pilot-operated, normally closed, spring-loaded poppet-type flow control valve.
It is non-compensated and its function is to smoothly control the flow from port 2 to port 1. Therefore, the energization of the coil opens the pilot stage and oil flows across an orifice to the back of the main piston.
The resulting pressure differential causes the main piston to follow the pilot stage.
Moreover, a combination with a pressure compensator allows the proportional flow controller to serve as a 2-way flow regulator. For example, when it requires to lift/lower variable loads at the same velocity.
- A stepless adjustment of the flow, depending on the coil current.
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- A low pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Also, on request: mechanical adjustment of one point of the curve (Version 01, without option M)
- Finally, it is possible to have the soft shift function with extended switching times as an option