Pilot Operated, Spool Type, Metric Cartridge – PDBM10120AP
The PDBM10120AP is a pilot-operated, spool-type proportional pressure relief valve.
If the pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting defined by the electrical signal, the pilot-stage opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to the tank port 2. The resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to move against the reset-spring and allows oil to flow from port 1 to port 2. Therefore, as a function of the electrical signal, it’s possible to change the relief pressure at port 1 steplessly.
- Hardened and ground control spool to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Quick response
- Low hysteresis and excellent stability throughout the flow range
- Increased operating reliability due to protective strainer
- Also, low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof