Pilot Operated, Spool Type, SAE-08 Cartridge – PDB08P-01
The PDB08P is a pilot-operated, spool type proportional pressure relief valve.
If the pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting defined by the electrical signal, the pilot poppet opens. Then, the oil flows from behind the main spool to tank port 2. The resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to lift against the return spring. Therefore, it allows the flow from port 1 to port 2.
What’s more, as a function of the electrical signal, it is possible to steplessly change the relief pressure at port 1.
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- A low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Also, a screen-protected metering orifice enhances safety
- An hydrodynamic damping available as an option