Pilot Operated, Spool Type, SAE-10 Cartridge – PDB10P-01
The PDB10P is a pilot-operated, spool type proportional pressure relief valve.
If pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting defined by the electrical signal, the pilot poppet opens and oil flows from behind the main spool to tank port 2. So, the resulting pressure differential causes the main spool to lift against the return spring and allows flow from port 1 to port 2. Therefore, as a function of the electrical signal, the relief pressure at port 1 can be changed steplessly.
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Also, screen protected metering orifice enhances safety
- Finally, hydrodynamic damping available as an optional