3-Way, Inline Mounted – WVT 6S / 8S / 10S / 12S
The shuttle valve WVT is a ball poppet shut-off valve.
Indeed, it has two inlets (port P1 and P2) and one outlet (port A). Therefore, the inlet with the higher pressure pushes the closing element towards the other inlet. The inlet with the higher pressure is therefore always automatically connected to the outlet, and the other inlet is shut off.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- For safe and leak-free shut-off
- For control circuits with pilot-operated and remote-controlled directional valves, variable & control pumps and logic elements
- Various sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Inline body with compression fittings
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Also, negative switching overlap
- Finally, space-saving installation