3-Way, Manifold Mounted – WVG-06
The shuttle valve WVG is a ball poppet shut-off valve.
Indeed, it has two inlets (port 1 and 3) and one outlet (port 2). Therefore, the inlet with the higher pressure pushes the closing element towards the other inlet. the inlet with the higher pressure is therefore always automatically connected to the outlet, and the other inlet is shut off.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- For safe and leak-free shut-off
- For control circuits with pilot-operated and remote-controlled directional valves, variable and control pumps and logic elements
- Housing designed for port adapters according to EN ISO 8434
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Also, negative switching overlap
- Finally, space-saving installation