Direct Acting, Poppet Type – WSM06020Y-70
The WSM06020Y-70 is suitable for particularly low flow rates. Its design is especially for use as a pilot valve.
When the solenoid coil has no more energy, the valve is open in both directions. When the solenoid coil has energy, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1. In the reverse direction the, valve will allow flow when the hydraulic force exceeds the solenoid force (from approx. 300 bar depending on operating voltage and coil temperature).
- Version -70 for particularly low flow rates
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Also, a wide variety of connectors available
- An excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid