Direct Acting, Poppet Type – WSM16520V
The WSM16520V is a direct acting directional poppet valve – in the normal position, the valve is open in both directions.
When the solenoid has energy, the valve closes in both directions. Caution: No orifice is permitted just before port 1. Only “diffuser orifices” are possible.
- The main application is in fast-switching applications e.g. in injection moulding machines
- A high flow with low Δp
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- Also, the coil seals protect the solenoid system
- A low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path