Direct Acting, Poppet Type – WSM16520W
The WSM16520W is a direct acting directional poppet valve – in the normal position, it closes the valve in both directions.
When the solenoid has energy, the valve opens and allows flow in both directions.
- The main application is in fast-switching applications e.g. in injection moulding machines
- A high flow with low Δp
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- An excellent dynamic performance
- Also, the coil seals protect the solenoid system
- A low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path