Pilot Operated, Poppet Type, Spring-Return – WS08Z-01J
The WS08Z-01J is a solenoid directional valve poppet type and pilot operated.
When the solenoid coil has no more energy, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1. So, the flow can run only from port 1 to port 2. When energized, there is free flow through the valve from port 2 to port 1. Therefore, it prevents the return of the flow from port 1 to 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
- Solenoid coil available with wide variety of connectors
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Wide variety of connectors available