Pilot Operated, Poppet Type, Electronic Switch – WS08Z01E
To begin with, the directional valve WS08Z-01E is a pilot-operated poppet valve with electronic switch position monitoring.
When it has no more energy, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1. The flow is therefore possible in the opposite direction. The valve piston opens at a differential pressure of approx. 1.8 bar (check function).
What’s more, when it has energy, there is free flow through the valve from port 2 to port 1. Therefore, prevention of the flow in the reverse direction happens.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- With integrated electronic switch position monitoring
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Also, a wide variety of connections available
- An excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC