Pilot Operated, Poppet Type – WS12YR-01
The WS12YR-01 valve is a 2/2 solenoid valve poppet type. It has a wide variety of connectors available.
When the solenoid coil has no more energisation, there is free flow through the valve in both directions.
When the solenoid coil is energized, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1.
In the reverse direction, the valve will allow flow from port 1 to 2. This will happen when the hydraulic force on the poppet overcomes the solenoid force (approx. 1.5 to 6.5 bar).
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- An excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Also, the coil seals protect the solenoid system
- A low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path