Pilot Operated, Poppet Type – WS12YR-01
The WS12YR-01 valve is a 2/2 solenoid valve poppet type, which has a wide variety of connectors available.
When the solenoid coil is de-energized, there is free flow through the valve in both directions.
When the solenoid coil is energized, the valve is closed from port 2 to port 1. In the reverse direction, the valve will allow flow from port 1 to 2 when the hydraulic force on the poppet overcomes the solenoid force (approx. 1.5 to 6.5 bar).
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path