Pilot Operated, Poppet Type – WS16Y-01
The WS16Y-01 valve is a 2/2 solenoid directional valve, poppet type and operate by pilot.
When it has no more energy, there is free flow through the valve from port 2 to 1. Therefore, the flow is not possible in the reverse direction.
When the solenoid coil has energy, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1. In the reverse direction, the valve will allow flow from port 1 to 2 when the hydraulic force on the piston overcomes the solenoid force (approx. 9 to 20 bar).
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- An excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
- A wide variety of connectors available
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Also, external surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system