Pilot Operated, Poppet Type – WSM06020Z-01
The WSM06020Z-70 is suitable for particularly low flow rates and its design is especially for use as a pilot valve.
When there is no energisation of the solenoid coil, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1. In the opposite direction, the valve opens at a pressure differential of approx. 60 bar. Therefore, when there is energisation of the solenoid coil, the valve allows flow in both directions.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- A version -70 for particularly low flow rates
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure a minimal wear and an extended service life
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- A wide variety of connectors available
- Also, an excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
|3055275||WSM06020Z-01-C-N-0 WITHOUT COIL|
|3055276||WSM06020Z-01-C-V-0 WITHOUT COIL|
|3127954||WSM06020Z-01J-C-N-0 WITHOUT COIL|
|3127956||WSM06020Z-01J-C-V-0 WITHOUT COIL|
|3055288||WSM06020Z-01M-C-N-0 WITHOUT COIL|
|3055493||WSM 06020 Z-01-M-C-V-24DG|