Pilot Operated, Poppet Type, Spring Return – WSM06020Z-01J
The WSM06020Z-01J is a solenoid directional valve, poppet type and pilot operated.
When the solenoid coil has no more energy, it closes the valve from port 2 to port 1. Flow can run from port 1 to port 2.
The valve piston opens at a differential pressure of approx. 1.5 bar (check function). When energized, there is free flow through the valve from port 2 to 1. Therefore, prevention of the flow from port 1 to 2 happens.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- With spring return manual override e.g. for cable-pull
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- A wide variety of connectors available
- Excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path