Direct Acting, Normally Open, Slip-In – WKC05S30C
The solenoid directional valve WKC05S30C is a direct-acting, spool type valve.
When it has no more energy, there is flow from port 2 (consumer) to port 1 (tank). Therefore, it closes the port 3 (pump).
When it has energy, there is flow from port 3 to port 2. Therefore, it closes the port 1.
- A compact design (slip-in valve)
- An excellent dynamic performance
- A low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- An excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces corrosion-proof
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Also, hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- A high switching capacity with compact design