Direct Acting, Metric Cartridge – WKM08140EB-01
The solenoid directional valve WKM08140EB-01 is a direct-acting, spool type valve. It presents a compact design that enables space-saving installation in connection housings and control blocks.
When the solenoid coil has no more energy, it closes all ports. When the solenoid coil has energy, there is free flow through the valve from port 3 to 2 or from 2 to 3 and also from port 4 to 1 or from 1 to 4.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Wide variety of connectors available
- Hardened and ground control spool to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Compact design enables space-saving installation in connection housings and control blocks