Load-Sensing Sectional Control Block – LX-6
To begin with, the LX-6 is a proportional directional control valve according to the load-sensing principle pre-compensated.
Indeed, the nominal flow rate to the working ports A and B is 160 l/min. Furthermore, the main spool determines the flow direction and magnitude of flow rate.
- Firstly, the load pressure has an independent flow control with:
– Open Center (OC) system for fixed displacement pump
– Closed Center (CC) system for variable displacement pump
- Flow-optimized valve design
- High mechanical and electrical resolution
- Compact size and low weight
- Modular design up to 8 working sections
- Plus, different types of operation (with/without hand lever):
– Electro-hydraulic (on/off, proportional)
- Also, application-specific main spools with adjustable stroke limiter
- Finally, shock/anti-cavitation valves for protection of actuators