KineSys Variable speed drive (DVA)
Whether a complete system with drive controller and switching cabinet or just single components – KineSys is your partner for highly efficient variable speed drives.
The DVA-Kit is a compact variable speed drive (VSD) for hydraulic applications. Therefore, its characteristics are a perfect symbiosis between hydraulics and eletromechanics.
The pre-configuration of the system comprises a standard electric motor with an integral frequency inverter, coupled to an external gear pump. There is an addition of a connection block with pump protection to complete the system. We can also consider adding an optional accumulator.
What’s more, adaption the KineSys solution to the conditions can lead to the reduction to a minimum of power dissipation.
Furthermore, full parameterisation and coordination in the frequency inverter of the drive system allow to use it in various fields of application. The internal control system allows a supply of the pressure and flow rate in line with demand. Plus, the realisation of the basic hydraulic control system happens via a function module, which is flanged directly to the pump.
On the other hand, KineSys motor-pump units are a user-friendly and energy-efficient solution for use in small to medium constant pressure systems.
- Electronic variable displacement pump
- Fully parameterised Plug&Play unit
- External and internal gear pumps
- Power 0.75 kW to 200 kW
- Also, there are various function modules available
- Continuous operation with constant pressure possible for specific applications
- Possibility to integrate a variable speed accumulator charging, with switch-off function
- Variable pressure and flow level
- Also, possibility of integration of various control algorithms
- Electrical connection only via frequency