Two days course.
Understanding the importance of thermal optimisation.
As low as A$ 860.00
Maintaining a cool oil temperature is a vital first step when it comes to system design. This course highlights the importance of thermal optimisation and highlights choices in system design.
You will cover:
- Overview of cooling in fluidic systems
- The importance of opf thermal optimisation
- Learning about thermal degradation of the system fluid
- Construction of coolers: air blast, shell and tube, plate, gasket and chillers
- Design limitations of different cooler types
- Design of cooling systems through thermal simulation and computational fluid dynamics
- Hands-on examples and practical demonstrations
Note that there are no prerequisites for this course.