4/2 and 4/3, Plate Mounted - 4WMH 10
The 4WMH 10 valve is a lever operated directional valve, 4/2 and 4/3 plated mounted.
- An interface to ISO 4401-05, NW 10
- Types with different piston types
- Types with two or three positions, with retaining spring or mechanical detent
- A casted-iron valve body with high stability and low pressure drop
- Also, an external leakage line Y serial mounted (we use it if the pressure in the back-line T is higher than 25 bar)
- Finally, the hand lever position left = P-B-A-T and the hand lever position right = P-A-B-T