The breadth of HYDAC's product range together with many years of experience in hydraulic system design equips us to offer tailor-made solutions for almost all sectors.
We design and supply turnkey hydraulic control and drive systems, including electronic controls for mobile and stationary machines and systems.
All our hydraulic system components are German made, while the systems themselves are designed and built right here in Melbourne.
The complete package
When you order a fully operational hydraulic system from HYDAC, you'll receive the complete package from a single source:
- Hydraulic power pack
- Hydraulic actuators
- Hydraulic tools
- Lubrication systems
- Filtration and cooling systems
- Accumulator stations
- Nitrogen high-pressure systems
- Patented electro-hydraulic safety controls in compliance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 – SIL 3.
- Complete analysis programs for electro-hydraulic controls
- Also, hydraulic controls in modular design
- Finally, installation, pipe installation and commissioning on both hydraulic/electrical sides.
As one of Australia's leading fluid power engineering companies, HYDAC understands the importance of hydraulic system design and is committed to delivering solutions of the highest quality.
Customised turnkey hydraulics
A dedicated team of local engineers with expertise in turnkey hydraulics can design for you a customised hydraulic system. Indeed, committed to making your project succeed, no project is too big or too small for HYDAC.
See below some of our projects:
Diesel barge hydraulic power unit
Applications: Marine, Dredging
- 28 kW,
- up to 65L/min,
- up to 250 bar (Pump with torque control)
Winch hydraulic power unit
Applications: Marine, winch drive HPU for work barge
- 170 kW,
- 280 L/min,
- 300 bar
Plate freezer hydraulic package
Applications: Plate freezer & Chiller tunnel
- Plate Freezer (45 kW, 110 L/min, 210 bar),
- Chiller Tunnel (30 kW, up to 165 L/min, up to 145 bar)
Diverter drive system hydraulic power unit
Applications: Power Generation - Exhaust Bypass System
- Minus 20 degree C operation of HPU
- NEMA standard electrical motors for the American market
- Redundant pump/motor set
- Proportional valve is OBE and spool position feedback
Wheel gripper hydraulic power unit
Applications: Material Handling/Mining
- Category 5 Cyclone Design
- Breather Bladder Assembly
- 800 l/min flow rate
- Top loadable duplex filters
Jump pack hydraulic power unit
Application: HPU to be used in a crane
- 4kW electric motor
- 10.7 l/min
- 160 bar
Our hydraulic systems can be used in the following industries/applications:
- Steel / Iron
- Energy extraction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Renewable energy
- Oil & Gas refineries
- And much more.
Whether you're looking for a hydraulic power pack or a complete hydraulic system automation, get in touch with HYDAC.
With branches in all states of Australia and New Zealand, we're able to help you no matter where you are.
- What is hydraulic systems?
Hydraulic system is an energy transmission system. In a hydraulic system, mechanical energy is transformed into hydraulic energy.
The hydraulic energy is used for energy transport, for energy control or regulation and is then converted back into mechanical energy again. The conversion from mechanical into hydraulic energy takes place using a hydraulic pump; the conversion from hydraulic into mechanical energy takes place through hydraulic cylinders motors.