The filter element performs the actual filtration and/or dewatering function in the housing.
They consist of several pleated filtration and support layers. Their placement is a cylinder around or inside the stabilising support tube. The end-caps seal these mesh packs. Regardless of the type of filter, flow direction through the filter elements is from out to in. Depending on the filter material, it encases the filter mesh pack in an additional outer plastic sleeve.
Stat-Free filter elements, when excellent electrostatic characteristics with filtration performance:
Moreover, with the new Stat-Free filter elements, HYDAC has for the first time succeeded in combining excellent electrostatic characteristics with filtration performance. Indeed, a new type of filter mesh pack and element design have enabled unrivalled low charge generation of the filter element and of the fluid in system operation.
- Element for Stainless Steel FiltersFrom A$ 547.50
- Elements for Low Viscosity Filter LVHFrom A$ 1,002.50
- Inline Pressure Filter ElementsFrom A$ 55.00
- Inline Pressure Filter Elements to DIN 24550From A$ 64.00
- Return Line Filter ElementsFrom A$ 48.20
- Return Line Filter Elements to DIN24550From A$ 855.40
- Spin On Filter ReplacementFrom A$ 37.90
- Suction Filter Element and Contamination RetainersFrom A$ 31.40
- Wire Mesh ElementsFrom A$ 94.10
- Inline Low Pressure Filter MFX ElementsFrom A$ 95.90