The Prop-Box is a simple tool for the commissioning of proportional valves and continuously adjustable valves with on-board-electronics and central connector according to DIN 43563 (6 pole + PE). In the course of development, we placed particular emphasis on simple operability and comprehensive protective circuits to prevent damages to the valves to be tested the Prop-Box.
Digital display and inbuilt protective function:
The Prop-Box supports service technicians specifically with the following functions:
- Supply voltage control (reverse polarity and voltage level)
- Optional 4..20mA, 0..10V, +/-10V setpoint selection (optional enable signal on Pin C)
- Setpoint selection via potentiometer or connected control
- Convenient digital display of setpoint and actual value
- Inbuilt protective function in case of erroneous connection.