Direct Acting, Cone Poppet, SAE-08 Cartridge - RV08A-51
The check valve RV08A-51 is a direct acting cone poppet type valve.
When there is no flow through the valve, the spring holds the cone in the closed position and therefore shuts off port 2 from port 1. The valve opens when the pressure across port 1 is higher than the pressure cross port 2, including the pressure created by the spring force.
See data-sheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- High performance version for high cycle rate
- Main application is to prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders and also to shut-off sections of the system
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path
- Improved abrasion resistance achieved by a guided and damped piston