Direct Acting, Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge - DZ5E
The pressure sequence valve DZ5E is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve with a built-in check valve.
Indeed, in the normal position, there is a path blockage from port 1 to port 2. If the pressure exceeds the preset spring tension, then the piston and poppet move together in a closed condition to the upper limit of the poppet. Therefore, if the pressure continues to rise, the piston unblocks the path from 1 to 2 (consumer) so that oil can flow.
Moreover, this opens the connection to the additional consumers from port 2. So, in the return direction from port 2 to 1, the spring pushes back the main piston into its initial position and the poppet opens against the corresponding spring. This allows free flow from port 2 to port 1. What's more, the spring chamber pressure is vented to atmosphere.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- To connect additional consumers, it's necessary to reach certain pressures first
- To connect cylinders in sequence circuits
- As a pressure relief valve if requirement of free flow happens in the opposite direction
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Excellent stability throughout flow range
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Various pressure ranges up to 350 bar
- Optional zinc-plated version available