Direct Acting, SAE-08 Cartridge WK08P-01
The solenoid directional valve WK08P-01 is a direct-acting, spool-type valve.
When the solenoid coil has no more energy, there is flow through the valve from port 4 to port 1. It closes the ports 2 and 3. When the solenoid coil has energy, there is free flow through the valve from port 3 to 4 or from 4 to 3 and also from port 2 to 1 or from 1 to 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- A wide variety of connectors available
- Also, an excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid
- A low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path