Direct Acting, SAE-10 Cartridge - WK10G-01
The solenoid directional valve WK10G-01 is a direct-acting, spool-type valve.
Therefore, when it has no more energy, the valve allows flowing from port 3 to 1. It also blocks flow at ports 2 and 4.
When the solenoid coil S1 has energy, the free flow goes through the valve from port 3 to 2 and from port 4 to 1.
When the solenoid coil S2 has energy, the free flow goes through the valve from port 3 to 4 and from port 2 to 1.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc...
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- The coil seals protect the solenoid system
- Also, a wide variety of connectors available
- An excellent switching performance by high power HYDAC solenoid