ETS 4500 ATEX, CSA, IECEx Flameproof Enclosure
The electronic temperature transmitter series ETS 4500 with flameproof enclosure has triple approval according to ATEX, CSA and IECEx. Therefore, it ensures that the device is universally suitable for use in potentially explosive environments around the world.
What's more, each device has a certification by the three approval organisations and is labelled accordingly. Therefore, it is no longer necessary to stock multiple devices with separate individual approvals.
Moreover, based on a silicon semiconductor device and corresponding evaluation electronics, the temperature sensor helps measuring temperatures in the range -25 to +100 °C.
Furthermore, its main applications are in mining and the oil and gas industry. E.g. in underground vehicles, hydraulic power units, blow-out preventers (BOPs), drill drives or valve actuation stations as well as in areas with high dust loads.
Protection types and applications:
- CCSAUS Explosion Proof - Seal Not Required
- Class I Group A, B, C, D, T6, T5
- Class II Group E, F, G
- Class III Type 4
- ATEX Flame Proof
- I M2 Ex d I Mb
- II 2G Ex d IIC T6, T5 Gb
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T110 .. 130 °C Db
- IECEx Flame Proof
- Ex d I Mb
- Ex d IIC T6, T5 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T110 .. 130 °C Db
- An accuracy ? ± 1.5 % FS typ.
- Certificates: ATEX KEMA 10ATEX100 X CSA MC 224264 IECEx KEM 10.0053X
- A robust design
- A pressure resistant to 600 bar (depending on model)
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent durability